Voiparty is a network marketing company founded in 2005 by Ciri Martinez and Joe Machado. Voiparty allows people to make calls around the globe for very cheap rates. Calls in the US and Canada are free. Anyone on the Voiparty network can make calls to each other totally free no matter where you are in the world.
The vision management has for this company is to provide people with a great opportunity to earn residual income and be able to communicate around the world for little to no cost. I like the sound of that one thing that runs the world is communication.
Weather you need to communicate for business purposes or just catching up with family and friends everyone would love to do it at the cheapest rates possible.
The management team has over 50 years of combined experience in the field of internet marketing and telecommunications. The reason Voiparty rates are so cheap because they use the internet for all their communication needs.
The telecom industry is a billion dollar industry and Voiparty is tapping into this industry with full force.
What Are Some Benefits of Voiparty?
- The chance to earn thousands in residual income
(per year month or week)
- Membership rewards programs featuring cars, trips and cash bonuses
- On-Line Training and Sales support via Webinar and conference call
- No Monthly Fees
- FREE long distance calls for USA and Canada
- FREE second line with all the usual premium features.
(see services for details)
- FREE international calls to members & up to 70% off retail rates to nonmembers
What Does The Voiparty Opportunity Offer?
Not only does Voiparty offer some of the cheapest rates in the industry but they allow you to earn as much money as possible building a business with them. Just for building a team of costumers and distributors you will be paid monthly residual income. Voiparty also offers bonuses incentives for people who build big teams using their services.
How To Build A Successful Business With Voiparty?
This is where most people in network marketing get it all wrong. Voiparty is a wonderful opportunity but it’s impossible to build if you don’t know how to market.
The only way to truly maximize the companies amazing compensation plan is to become a master marketer. Most people join companies like this harass friends and family, buy leads or start cold calling people. These are techniques you don’t want to rely on to build a solid business.
There is a better way to leverage your time and that’s by using the Internet. If you combine your passion with the right marketing skills, you will literally be able to build a solid business with any company. Joining the right opportunity is only 20 percent of the battle the other 80 percent is learning how to market.
The Next Question is How Will You Build Your Business?